"You know, the thing!"  Of course, we all remember Joe Biden's open-mouth-before-engaging-brain, "You know the thing" moment.  There was, of course, nothing wrong with what he was about to say.  One shouldn't fear quoting the Declaration of Independence ... But, as he started to speak, of course, he realized that by doing so, he would alienate the atheists in the electorate.

"The thing, Joe?  Oh, you mean God?  That thing?"

Church of "The Thing"?  Most any Christian Church.

Book of "The Thing"?  The Holy Bible.

This is really well done.  This young lady is really talented.  There's a reason why her Youtube channel has almost a million subscribers.

Really well done, i'm sure people will be offended and triggered by this .....you know.......the thing.   LOL. 

1 minute ago, snowflake said:

Really well done, i'm sure people will be offended and triggered by this .....you know.......the thing.   LOL. 

Yeah ... especially the snowflakes! ;):D   (Sorry!  Couldn't resist! ;))

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Kenngo1969 said:

One shouldn't fear quoting the Declaration of Independence ... But, as he started to speak, of course, he realized that by doing so, he would alienate the atheists in the electorate.

"The thing, Joe?  Oh, you mean God?  That thing?"

I admit I do like your version better.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. by God."

Unless you just got the line wrong yourself, in that case, that's pretty funny.

Edited by Rajah Manchou
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Rajah Manchou said:

I admit I do like your version better.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. by God."

Unless you just got the line wrong yourself, in that case, that's pretty funny.

@Rajah Manchou While we're nit-picking, it's inalienable, not unalienable.  You know what?  Do us both a favor and just go pick nits somewhere else!  Just go away! <_<:rolleyes:

Edited by Kenngo1969
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Rajah Manchou said:

Triggered

@Rajah Manchou Go away.  Go shill for Black Lives Matter on another thread, or something.

Edited by Kenngo1969
Just now, Rajah Manchou said:

Good grief you really are triggered. Very well. Have a good day.

The concept of "triggering" is vastly overutilized.  Do us both a favor and stop trying to psychoanalyze me.

4 minutes ago, Rajah Manchou said:

CFR

I stand corrected, but you should still get the hell out of here, and stay out.