Spiritual Uplift...

4 hours ago, Bill "Papa" Lee said:

My football team (The Lord's Football Team) the Georgia Bulldogs just beat the only team they lost to all year. By doing so have won the SEC Championship! So, I am feeling the meaning..."men are that they might have joy". :)  

I watched the game and was rooting for Georgia too.  I was surprised at the margin of victory.

54 minutes ago, Okrahomer said:

I watched the game and was rooting for Georgia too.  I was surprised at the margin of victory.

I had hoped they would win, but just three weeks ago, Auburn beat us. So I did not expect they would would win by that margin. Had Auburn not beat us, we would have had a perfect season with no losses. Now we just need to see who it will be with use in the bowl game. Whoever it is we get to do it in Atlanta, as we did today. So, "Go Dawgs"! 

4 hours ago, Okrahomer said:

Well, since I’m from Soonerland, ...I will at least hope all sides play a great game.  :-)

Have bowl assignments come out yet? I know that we may face Oklahoma, if so I hope it will be here in Atlanta. :) 

5 hours ago, Bill "Papa" Lee said:

Have bowl assignments come out yet? I know that we may face Oklahoma, if so I hope it will be here in Atlanta. :) 

The playoffs will be in the Rose Bowl (Pasadena) and the Sugar Bowl (New Orleans) this year.  The Bulldogs and Sooners will meet in the Rose Bowl, and Clemson and Alabama will square off in the Sugar Bowl.  Both sound like great matchups.