To many of us are busying ourselves for the materialism aspect of living.  Are we really living or just as i say fancy animals, giving it to the broader copying of others outside of us. So confused we are temporary with things in time, a things is spiritual, or genuine religious combined with a perspective of wisdom .  Even I need to see that larger both cosmic harmonious solution to living.  Besides, just contemplating my navel this Christmas, I encourage you all to a responsive patience, peaceful religious worship. and wise reflection on how to maintain in place of fear and resentment with the true art of fearless living.  It is an artform. Faith to true trust.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/2/2016 at 7:20 PM, aprorianalysis said:

To many of us are busying ourselves for the materialism aspect of living.  Are we really living or just as i say fancy animals, giving it to the broader copying of others outside of us. So confused we are temporary with things in time, a things is spiritual, or genuine religious combined with a perspective of wisdom .  Even I need to see that larger both cosmic harmonious solution to living.  Besides, just contemplating my navel this Christmas, I encourage you all to a responsive patience, peaceful religious worship. and wise reflection on how to maintain in place of fear and resentment with the true art of fearless living.  It is an artform. Faith to true trust.

Are the drugs you are taking materialistic or some form of responsive patience?