My oldest granddaughter is giving her first Sacrament talk.

Yes, my oldest granddaughter is speaking in Sacrament today. So I am a proud Papa today...I am sure Nanny is too. Soon she will be 13, so time to build a cage to keep her safe from the boys in Young Men's away. :) When it comes to my children and grandchildren...I have a gentle  heart and tender heart...dispite my attempts to be a manly man. 

5 hours ago, Pa Pa said:

Yes, my oldest granddaughter is speaking in Sacrament today. So I am a proud Papa today...I am sure Nanny is too. Soon she will be 13, so time to build a cage to keep her safe from the boys in Young Men's away. :) When it comes to my children and grandchildren...I have a gentle  heart and tender heart...dispite my attempts to be a manly man. 

How fun for you and your wife.  I envy you simply because I don't have grandkids.. I do have my sister's grandkids so I am Aunt Jeanne grandma....but still waiting for one to carry on my posterity.  I miss things like this!!  Enjoy...but guess what.....that darn cage will break someday and those young men will steal her heart!!:D

• 2 weeks later...