Seriously No Politics ×

Imagination Of Faith

anton

I have very bad feeling in last time about people vision of faith, they in many cases imagine it as duty to belive god go to church or pray othervise they burn in hell, but this is not truth, truth is Love and goodness to all people and god. So i want litle of your day time to help people explain true faith (LOVE!) and guide them to right way. Thank you.

Welcome to the board but you need to know we do not allow proselyting on this board.

I have very bad feeling in last time about people vision of faith, they in many cases imagine it as duty to belive god go to church or pray othervise they burn in hell, but this is not truth, truth is Love and goodness to all people and god. So i want litle of your day time to help people explain true faith (LOVE!) and guide them to right way. Thank you.

Firstly welcome to the glass menagerie. Secondly we LDS go to church, and pray because we do love God.

Welcome.

However, Faith is not Love.  Truth is not Love.  The scriptures tell us definitions for faith, truth, and love.  And they are not interchangeable items.

At the most basic level:

Faith - Evidence/Assurance of things hoped for and not seen. 

Truth - Knowledge

Love - Charity

Sure they are related but true faith is not love.  But people who love God will exercise their faith.

o i want litle of your day time to help people explain true faith (LOVE!) and guide them to right way.

Why don't you tell us a bit about yourself so we know who is talking to us and tell us what you believe (please try to avoid telling us what we believe, btw, and why that might be leading us to hell, conversations like that aren't helpful in converting anyone imo, telling living truths by sharing one's own beliefs may).