Jump to content
Seriously No Politics ×

Do You Think It'S Possible That God Could Have Sinned Like Us?


As man now is, God once was...   

5 members have voted

  1. 1. Do you think God was once a sinner like us?

    • Yes, God the Father sinned
      2
    • No, God the Father has never sinned
      0
    • It's possible that He sinned
      2
    • No clue
      1


Recommended Posts

Posted

Ran into an interesting youtube on this:

and was curious to see what the poll response would be on here.

I think it's possible, although I think God can be called "sinless" as I think the atonement is all-encompassing.

Posted (edited)

Yes, the official doctrine is that God the Father was once a mortal man who dwelt on another earth. While it's possible he was a "Jesus Christ" for His world, I think it highly unlikely. We ourselves are slated to become Gods just like the Father is as is the Biblical doctrine so I don't see why it's would be difficult for other LDS to comprehend that God the Father was once a sinful man like we are today.

Edited by BCSpace
Posted

Aaronshaf the one who posted the video has used the argument according to LDS theology Heavenly Father could have been homosexual drag queen. Its offensive and this argument is based on that same premise. I'm closing this thread.

Nemesis

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...