Rabbi Blames Ex Mormons For Furor Over Frank'S Proxy Baptism

BCSpace

Actually implies knowledge of who......

http://www.fox13now.com/news/kstu-lds-church-lds-church-condemns-recent-proxy-baptism-of-anne-frank-20120221,0,275142.story

But Frank's proxy baptism marks the third in less than two weeks. The parents of the late Simon Wiesenthal were posthumous baptized in early February. Outraged, the Simon Wiesenthal Center, one of the largest international Jewish human rights organizations, said "such actions make a mockery of the many meetings with the top leadership of the Mormon Church."

Zippel, who has lived in Utah for nearly 20 years has his suspicions on how and why the proxy baptisms keep happening. He attributes the actions of the few who “like to stir the pot and like to make this a bigger deal that it is.” He says he does not see what the issue is.

“I’ve had some of them come over to me and ask me to release statements and write letters to the LDS Church leadership as to how offended I am and I protest it and I condemn it and this and that. And I just didn't do any of that, simply because I don't see what the issue is whatsoever,” said Zippel.

The actual ex Mormon accusation is in the video associated with the article starting at about 2:30.

The Church says:

It takes a good deal of deception and manipulation to get an improper submission through the safeguards we have put in place.

Ex-Mormons like ... Helen Radkey! Thank you, thank you very much! I'll be here all week!

Archived