Bill “Papa” Lee Posted January 6, 2012 Posted January 6, 2012 By 8 votes.....http://www.usatoday....uses/52367932/1Maybe not from recent articles.
Bill “Papa” Lee Posted January 6, 2012 Posted January 6, 2012 I'm only registered as a Republican. I'm a libertarian (please note the capitalization.)However, in spite of the fact that I'm not a Romney supporter, even from among the GOP candidates, I'd still feel much better about the race if we didn't see so much of this (irrespective of the characters playing each position):LehiSee highlighted...then in the GOP that only leaves one that you could support...correct.
Bill “Papa” Lee Posted January 6, 2012 Posted January 6, 2012 Lehi:Then you should be perfectly fine with going to your neighborhood plumber,Do you mean Joe the plumber?
LeSellers Posted January 6, 2012 Posted January 6, 2012 See highlighted [i'm a libertarian]...then in the GOP that only leaves one that you could support...correct.I've made that pretty clear.Lehi
Skylla Posted January 6, 2012 Posted January 6, 2012 Thread closed. It's more political than it is connected to Mormonism.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.