To Moderators

Some time ago, I had trouble with my computer and had to restore an earlier version of my system.

Up until then I'd been logging on automatically, I couldn't remember my pass word, and I was unable to contact you.

Please PM me, as I'm still unable to contact you from the contact page (which keeps telling me I haven't answered the anti-spam message--even when I think I have.)

If you could update the email address you have on file for my original user name, maybe I could retrieve or reset the password?

Thank you.

Some time ago, I had trouble with my computer and had to restore an earlier version of my system.

Up until then I'd been logging on automatically, I couldn't remember my pass word, and I was unable to contact you.

Please PM me, as I'm still unable to contact you from the contact page (which keeps telling me I haven't answered the anti-spam message--even when I think I have.)

If you could update the email address you have on file for my original user name, maybe I could retrieve or reset the password?

Thank you.

I, too, had a similar problem trying to send a message to the administrators.

I attempted to send the message seven different times- and was foiled by the spam."enter-these-words-to-prove-you're-not-a-bot" step each time.

I think the anti-spam software is.....slightly....buggy.