A Lack of Apple Love :-P

Daniel2

Hi, Mods,

Since the board upgrades, I cannot post to threads through my iPhone or iPad--instead, I get the message that says "This topic is locked."

This same phenomenon occured about a year ago, but once I brought it to the Mods' attention, it was quickly tweaked to allow Apple access to thread posting.

Can someone take a look at that and fix it for us Apple users, por favor...?

Thanks!! :-)

Darin

I think your iPhone and iPad are just broken and you should give them to me. :P

I think your iPhone and iPad are just broken and you should give them to me. :P

Haha... sadly, since my iPhone and iPad were really only issued to me through my (Utah-based) company, I'm not at liberty to bestow them upon anyone else. ;-)

Darin

Haha... sadly, since my iPhone and iPad were really only issued to me through my (Utah-based) company, I'm not at liberty to bestow them upon anyone else. ;-)

Darin

Download the new invision board app, it should work we have all the features up including the push app running.

Nemesis

Hi, Mods,

Since the board upgrades, I cannot post to threads through my iPhone or iPad--instead, I get the message that says "This topic is locked."

This same phenomenon occured about a year ago, but once I brought it to the Mods' attention, it was quickly tweaked to allow Apple access to thread posting.

Can someone take a look at that and fix it for us Apple users, por favor...?

Thanks!! :-)

Darin

I can do it through the actual website on my iPhone 4 with current firmware, but the mobile site is glitchy at times.

Archived