Jump to content

Whimsy


Recommended Posts

Apologies to the forum this morning if my more-extensive-than-usual levity offended any or imposed on your valuable time.

Work that was supposed to start today has been oddly pushed back...now for a 3rd day in a row.

Trying to find the humor in what might otherwise be financially stressful, while weighing what to do with an unexpected free morning/day.

Perhaps off to explore soon at one of my favorite places until I decide how to best leverage the rest of the day. 

Edited by probablyHagoth7
Link to comment
3 hours ago, probablyHagoth7 said:

Apologies to the forum this morning if my more-extensive-than-usual levity offended any or imposed on your valuable time.

Work that was supposed to start today has been oddly pushed back...now for a 3rd day in a row.

Trying to find the humor in what might otherwise be financially stressful, while weighing what to do with an unexpected free morning/day.

Perhaps off to explore soon at one of my favorite places until I decide how to best leverage the rest of the day. 

Being retired, my days are my own yet I'm never bored and seem to be busy with many activities... when I have a particularly free day, I wake up and think to myself... What do I want to do today?... those days are special, like a gift waiting to be opened... a day unfolding before me, to be filled in any way I choose.  So, probably, enjoy your day... rejoice that you have such days.

GG

Link to comment
25 minutes ago, Garden Girl said:

Being retired, my days are my own yet I'm never bored and seem to be busy with many activities... when I have a particularly free day, I wake up and think to myself... What do I want to do today?... those days are special, like a gift waiting to be opened... a day unfolding before me, to be filled in any way I choose.  So, probably, enjoy your day... rejoice that you have such days.

GG

I normally see a free day as a gift.

With the new family situation, I'm a wee bit impatient to get my own roof overhead again...to have quality time with family that has otherwise been almost nonexistent. (Beyond tired of this prolonged "man to be alone" thing.) So when four of the things needed for resolution of the main objective were all put on unusual holding patterns this week, I either gotta get mad, or I gotta grin, roll up my sleeves, and have confidence that things will work out in the end.

Had an enjoyable short-notice interview an hour ago. That wouldn't have happened had the other promised work materialized. Key traction in one important direction. ;) 

Edited by probablyHagoth7
Link to comment
7 hours ago, probablyHagoth7 said:

I normally see a free day as a gift.

With the new family situation, I'm a wee bit impatient to get my own roof overhead again...to have quality time with family that has otherwise been almost nonexistent. (Beyond tired of this prolonged "man to be alone" thing.) So when four of the things needed for resolution of the main objective were all put on unusual holding patterns this week, I either gotta get mad, or I gotta grin, roll up my sleeves, and have confidence that things will work out in the end.

Had an enjoyable short-notice interview an hour ago. That wouldn't have happened had the other promised work materialized. Key traction in one important direction. ;) 

probably... I do hope things work out for your good..

GG

Link to comment
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...