Spbbb,spbbbbb

Hello, hello  hello is there anybody out there? I got this newfangled toy you talk into it and it comes out text.  Just as soon as I can figure this thing out I might actually be able to communicate with somebody. Does anybody remember the movie No Time for Sergeants? I guess I'm dating myself and so it does some dating myself and so it goes some dating myself😂 you really gotta watch what you say about this thing.. now if I can just figure out how to delete and make Corrections we be having some things. Backspace backspace delete delete well okay I guess getting that with the keyboard. I wonder if it's speak Spanish. Hola amigos que pasa? It did it didn't give me no it didn't give me any there's a kid cry. Well this one's just for fun I'll try to make a serious post. Any pointers you all want to give me I'd much appreciate it.

Edited by rodheadlee
18 minutes ago, rodheadlee said:

Hello, hello  hello is there anybody out there? I got this newfangled toy you talk into it and it comes out text.  Just as soon as I can figure this thing out I might actually be able to communicate with somebody. Does anybody remember the movie No Time for Sergeants? I guess I'm dating myself and so it does some dating myself and so it goes some dating myself😂 you really gotta watch what you say about this thing.. now if I can just figure out how to delete and make Corrections we be having some things. Backspace backspace delete delete well okay I guess getting that with the keyboard. I wonder if it's speak Spanish. Hola amigos que pasa? It did it didn't give me no it didn't give me any there's a kid cry. Well this one's just for fun I'll try to make a serious post. Any pointers you all want to give me I'd much appreciate it.

Watch what you say around it.