Some Really Cool Non-English Music Videos

Stargazer

Here are some really cool non-English-language music videos I play over and over again.  

Alaa Wardi

Alaa Wardi, an Iranian musician based in Saudi Arabia.  He does work in Arabic, French and English.

An a capella version of Aïcha, originally released by Cheb Khaled, written by Jean-Jacques Goldman.  A capella in this case means Alaa Wardi performs all the instruments with his body parts!

Also, Wardi's band Hayajan's cover of Pink Floyd's Comfortably Numb - in Arabic. I have to say that I like Hayajan's cover better than any performance that Pink Floyd themselves ever made of this piece.  And the advantage here is that you can't understand a word of what they are singing (maybe Dr. Peterson and a couple of others can).  That's an advantage because the original words are pretty insipid to my taste.

Honorable mention in this list is Wardi's "No Woman, No Drive", a satirical a capella piece produced by Wardi and performed by Hisham Fageeh, aimed at Saudi Arabia's ban on women drivers.  Fageeh is an Arab American comedian and actor.

Edited by Stargazer

World Order (with Genki Sudo) 

Genki Sudo is a retired mixed martial artist in Japan.  His bouts used to be preceded by some highly choreographed ring entrances (here's a notable example).  Nowadays he writes and performs music and makes music videos like these two:

World Order in New York

Have Nice Day

Anyone have any other favorite non-English music videos?  Please post them!