Internet Searches In The Bible.

Today, sitting with an Investigator, a scripture came to mind and I remembered that "Faith is a gift of God". I took out my smart phone to find said scripture reference and was unable to do so; the search engine taking me to sites I was not familiar with like "monergism.com" and "reformationtheology.com" and the wording I was looking for was not there. So, later when I got on my computer at home a search for "faith is a gift of God", it went right to KJV Eph 2:8, 8For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God.

In the future I shall be more wary about this. I suppose it is because the way the data base on a phone is populated, and I will be looking for a better solution, including taking my laptop to a lesson, and use my phone as a hot spot, if that will work. I hate to drag a "Strong's" around.

This is unsettling because during these discussions these one or two word "inspirations" often drive the discussion. :(

Today, sitting with an Investigator, a scripture came to mind and I remembered that "Faith is a gift of God". I took out my smart phone to find said scripture reference and was unable to do so ... So, later when I got on my computer at home a search for "faith is a gift of God", it went right to KJV Eph 2:8, 8For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God.

In the future I shall be more wary about this... I hate to drag a "Strong's" around.

The back of a Bible usually has a good enough concordance, but I think there is a small print version

of Strong's so that will cut down on the weight as you carry it around.

Regards,

Jim