Damien the Leper Posted October 9, 2013 Posted October 9, 2013 It's a less than a half hour plus any applicable traffic to the BYU football and basketball stadiums, and lest my priorities be all askew, fifteen minutes to the Mt. Timpanogos temple. I'll take my chances. If you wish to keep your temple recommend, I suggest you be a Ute fan.
Damien the Leper Posted October 9, 2013 Posted October 9, 2013 I actually love New Babylon. It is one of the most fun cities for me. First is Boston and second is Dublin. I may even come to appreciate both of the Salt Lake Valley news rags.
Mola Ram Suda Ram Posted October 9, 2013 Posted October 9, 2013 Hi Mola...nice to interact with you again sir. Even if it is one of your sarcastic drive by's.Yeah I tend to do that once in a while. Funny thing is I don't really like Patrick Dempsey. I just took the oppertunity to post something funny. I think it was funny. Ha. 1
Damien the Leper Posted October 9, 2013 Posted October 9, 2013 Yeah I tend to do that once in a while. Funny thing is I don't really like Patrick Dempsey. I just took the oppertunity to post something funny. I think it was funny. Ha. You did make me laugh.
Recommended Posts