Home Depot Proposal

Um, so are you upset? These are some gay guys getting married. Now if a guy were marrying a girl, then everyone would think this is cute.

I am just trying to figure out what relevance knowledge of this video has in connection with my walk before Jesus Christ.

Um, so are you upset? These are some gay guys getting married. Now if a guy were marrying a girl, then everyone would think this is cute.

I am just trying to figure out what relevance knowledge of this video has in connection with my walk before Jesus Christ.

Why do they have to call it marriage?

It seems to me that just using that word in the context of same sex unions is sacraligious, and when he was running for office, President Obama seemed to agree (which is why he said he was in favour of civil unions, but not same sex marriages.)

Also, if gay couples are unable to have children, why should they be able to adopt them?

Why do they have to call it marriage?

It seems to me that just using that word in the context of same sex unions is sacraligious, and when he was running for office, President Obama seemed to agree (which is why he said he was in favour of civil unions, but not same sex marriages.)

Also, if gay couples are unable to have children, why should they be able to adopt them?

I do not have answers for your questions. Personally gay marriage is just icky to me. However, some used to think really hateful things about me until the Doctors set them straight.  So, saying things against this video will have to come from else.  I am just saying that if our focus is on serving others, we don't have time to watch this stuff.

This is the Social Hall it doesn't have to be religious.

I do not have answers for your questions. Personally gay marriage is just icky to me. However, some used to think really hateful things about me until the Doctors set them straight.  So, saying things against this video will have to come from else.  I am just saying that if our focus is on serving others, we don't have time to watch this stuff.

Isn't homosexual behavior still considered sinful by the LDS Church, The Evangelicals, The Catholics, The Jews, and Islam?

Is the legal status of homosexual relationships in The U.S., Britain, and Western European countries suppose to change that?

Would the social engineers like to go to Iran (or even Saudi Arabia), and try to change Sharia Law regarding homosexual activity?

Do they think they could get away with calling Mohammed a homophobe, or getting "committed, same sex relationships" recognized as marriages?

If they can respect the religious ensibilities of Muslims (who would kill them if they crossed certain lines), why can't they show more respect for the religious sensibilities of Christians and Jews in Western countries?

Why can't legally recognized same sex relationships be called "cival unions," instead of mariages (when "marriage" has always been between a man and a woman)?