What Happened To Your Missionaries.

EllenMaksoud

This perhaps only pertinent to converts?  In the years since I met the Sisters in Kirtland, I am still in fairly regular contact with several of them. One has gotten married, another will follow soon, two are living large, one being a professional snow boarder and band member, the other is into college Rugby.

These are deep thinking young women, not into goth, or lewd clothing, or so many things that young people get up to now days. How thoughtful of Heavenly Father to have brought me into the presence of women anointed for the purpose of Missionary work. Had it been elders at the time, it would not have happened.

Amazing to me, after the Sisters had calmed my initial fears and self loathing, I did return to Portland and met for another 8 months with Elders. Heavenly Father was even sensitive to my dislike of men and placed another woman beside me to steady me if I decided to run. And I did rise to my feet and start out of the home a couple times, but her gentle, compassionate voice steadied me.

The Sisters had finished all the teaching with me and I was ready for Baptizim. The priest hood felt I was being stubborn about what I had learned in my old faith, so it took me time to allay their fears. :)

Astonishingly, I did form healthy relationships with the Elders, several of them, and found that there were more men in the world who were not loathsome animals than I had previously thought. :) Now, much to my confusion, there are several other men in my ward that speak to me without belt or club in hand!  Lately, in wonderment, I have been delusion-ally thinking of how one or two would be as husband! Despite Surah 4:34 I do not fear that one would beat me. How can this be?

So, after having beat around the bush sufficiently, have any of you converts remained in contact with your missionaries?  Some seem to think that once they leave the field, they lose their anointing, a fact which I adamantly refuse to believe.

Lastly, perhaps the reason that women do not have the priesthood is that they have a more important anointing? :)  Some of you guys should try to punch a baby out. Let me know how that works will you?

Edited by EllenMaksoud

I'm still i contact with elders and sister missionaries, who taught me or have meet in my branch or in other branches... Sometimes, when I not send info about the situation, they write to me to ask if we do have converts or investigators etc.

Lastly, perhaps the reason that women do not have the priesthood is that they have a more important anointing? :)  Some of you guys should try to punch a baby out. Let me know how that works will you?

If having the priesthood is the male equivalent of the ability to bear children, then we should give barren and post-menopausal women  the Priesthood.