Nathair/|\ Posted December 11, 2012 Posted December 11, 2012 I'm looking for a bolo tie with either of his namesakes from the Book of Mormon for my son, Moroni. I can't seem to find one on the net. Anybody know where I can get one?
Calm Posted December 11, 2012 Posted December 11, 2012 You might see if this guy can carve you onehttp://www.burchdollarbolos.com/?page_id=4Otherwise what about buying a Moroni pin and then superglueing or welding it onto a bolo tie clasp or whatever they are called?
Nathair/|\ Posted December 11, 2012 Author Posted December 11, 2012 You might see if this guy can carve you onehttp://www.burchdoll....com/?page_id=4Otherwise what about buying a Moroni pin and then superglueing or welding it onto a bolo tie clasp or whatever they are called?If his website comes up soon enough, I'll try it, otherwise I may have to go with your second idea.
jwhitlock Posted December 11, 2012 Posted December 11, 2012 I've seen a Sword of Laban letter opener, and Golden Plates Dinnerware Sets, but I haven't seen a Moroni bolo tie.
Recommended Posts