What, Not A Member Of A Cult?

EllenMaksoud

:acute:I just found out that I am NOT a member of a cult! Wow! I don't feel any different. As a matter of fact I always knew that the church was no cult. I wonder if that will affect a group that I am thinking of? When I pinch myself, it does not feel any different than when I was in a cult. A pinch is still a pinch. So, while we may at times get hurt feelings over things, does it matter if someone thinks wrongly of us? :sorry:

:acute:I just found out that I am NOT a member of a cult! Wow! I don't feel any different. As a matter of fact I always knew that the church was no cult. I wonder if that will affect a group that I am thinking of? When I pinch myself, it does not feel any different than when I was in a cult. A pinch is still a pinch. So, while we may at times get hurt feelings over things, does it matter if someone thinks wrongly of us? :sorry:

ALL religions by definition are cults. However all cults are not religions and/or dangerous.

Are you telling me that all the chicken sacrifices I have been making to summon a chariot of fire for transport to Kolob for my summer vacation have all been in vain? That is it. I am joining the Scientologists to get my thetans cleansed. Hail Xenu!!!

No No No No, Join the Jedi Order in order to become a Jedi Shadow and inflirate the Sith Order to become a Sith. Why not have the best of both worlds.

No No No No, Join the Jedi Order in order to become a Jedi Shadow and inflirate the Sith Order to become a Sith. Why not have the best of both worlds.

Until they have a working lightsaber they are all just sad poseurs. I also do not like MMOs. I am not sure when repetitive tasks repeated endlessly to get small gratification dings that let you do more of the same got fun. Sounds like worksheets back in school only more of them.

Until they have a working lightsaber they are all just sad poseurs. I also do not like MMOs. I am not sure when repetitive tasks repeated endlessly to get small gratification dings that let you do more of the same got fun. Sounds like worksheets back in school only more of them.

good point. Do you want to start an order Of Mage for the heck of it?