Lol

I'm in one of those moods today. The good kind of mood. The kind of mood where you notice the small, hilarious parts of everyday life that you don't usually notice. I've been laughing a lot today and I love it. So I just wanted to say that I'm glad God didn't forget to include "sense of humor" when He was putting together the human prototype. 'Cause that would've sucked if He did.

:D

I'm in one of those moods today. The good kind of mood. The kind of mood where you notice the small, hilarious parts of everyday life that you don't usually notice. I've been laughing a lot today and I love it. So I just wanted to say that I'm glad God didn't forget to include "sense of humor" when He was putting together the human prototype. 'Cause that would've sucked if He did.

:D

Me too. I am feeling much lighter now that we have found that after 1 year my wife's cancer is still gone. Amazing what a load that lifts.

ERayR... that's great news about your wife... 4 more years to go... My hubby made it six yars before he passed away from unrelated causes. Nothing to do with his cancer as he was considered cured when he passed the magic 5-year mark.

GG