Obama Fails Again

This isn't necessarily a political thread. Obama promised as a senator and as a presidential candidate to recognize the murdering of 1.5 million Armenians as a genocide. Yet he fails to recognize it as such. I ask for prayers for the families still recovering from this atrocity.

Edited by Valentinus

This isn't necessarily a political thread. Obama promised as a senator and as a presidential candidate to recognize the murdering of 1.5 million Armenians as a genocide. Yet he fails to recognize it as such. I ask for prayers for the families still recovering from this atrocity.

One of my vivid memories of childhood is when Mom took me to the Aremenian Quarter in Jerusalem and they had signs pasted all over informing the public of their memorial day. I have some very close Armenian friends and served in a heavily Armenian part of Russia. Even got the chance (all too briefly) to visit Yerevan, amazing city.

I agree that Obama failed again here, despicably and miserably.

One of my vivid memories of childhood is when Mom took me to the Aremenian Quarter in Jerusalem and they had signs pasted all over informing the public of their memorial day. I have some very close Armenian friends and served in a heavily Armenian part of Russia. Even got the chance (all too briefly) to visit Yerevan, amazing city.

I agree that Obama failed again here, despicably and miserably.

I have Armenian friends whose parents were affected by this. It breaks my heart.