Polls

When you start a new topic, at the right hand side there is an option for "Poll".

When you click on "manage topic poll" it will open a box to add your first question, etc.

Edited by calmoriah

When you start a new topic, at the right hand side there is an option for "Poll".

When you click on "manage topic poll" it will open a box to add your first question, etc.

Thank you.

But after you've done all that, and added your questions and all, there doesn't seem to be an "add poll" button.

Do you just press "enter" on your keyboard?

When you click on "manage topic poll" it will open a box to add your first question, etc

I get the box.

There are boarders on the right and the left, but none on the bottom.

If there's a post poll, add poll, or enter button I can't see it on my screen, and I can't scroll down.

(And if I press the enter key on my keyboard, nothing seems to happen)

Can anyone help?

Edited by inquiringmind

Just hit the post new topic button after doing the questions and hitting "finished" for them.

I think that's the problem.

If the "finished" button is at the bottom box, I can't get there (because I can't scroll down.)

I probably need to update Firefox, Adobe, or something.

(But thank you.)

Scrolling down may be a necessity if you aren't seeing a bottom border. Any chance if you click outside a text box you can use the space bar to jump down a screen (or whatever that would be called). Mine works that way.