Looking For A Glenn Beck Link

Wants2know

Some time ago, oh my… have I been on this board that long? There was a thread on Glenn Beck or maybe it wasn't… but there was a link to a talk he gave I think at BYU about his conversion. It was rather lengthy, but it was really, really good. I have since been interested in Glenn the man, I still don't really dig his politics. But I recently was chastised by my sister for buying a book he cowrote, "The Seven Wonders That Will Change Your Life"… and my sister said she felt sorry for me that I've been "fooled" by him (and presumably the mormons!). I wanted to send her that link. I've tried to find it on youtube, but no luck. Any ideas? Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Thanks.

Some time ago, oh my… have I been on this board that long? There was a thread on Glenn Beck or maybe it wasn't… but there was a link to a talk he gave I think at BYU about his conversion. It was rather lengthy, but it was really, really good. I have since been interested in Glenn the man, I still don't really dig his politics. But I recently was chastised by my sister for buying a book he cowrote, "The Seven Wonders That Will Change Your Life"… and my sister said she felt sorry for me that I've been "fooled" by him (and presumably the mormons!). I wanted to send her that link. I've tried to find it on youtube, but no luck. Any ideas? Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Thanks.

You don't have to always agree with someone to like them.

Well, that's what I think. She doesn't agree. But I don't think you can help but admire him as a reformed human after watching that video… I just wish I could find it.

Try here,

http://freebookofmormon.wordpress.com/2008/06/20/glenn-becks-conversion-story/

I would suggest getting the DVD, even if you hate Glenn, I found the conversion story as told by him on the DVD "An Unlikely Mormon" to be really heart felt. It is also non political. I happened to be in attendance the night he told it.

Try here,

http://freebookofmor...nversion-story/

I would suggest getting the DVD, even if you hate Glenn, I found the conversion story as told by him on the DVD "An Unlikely Mormon" to be really heart felt. It is also non political. I happened to be in attendance the night he told it.

Thank you… I don't know if the one on the DVD is the one I saw through a link or not? The one I remember watching had him at BYU and it was very heartfelt, so it may be one in the same.