Seriously No Politics ×

The Purpose Of My Questions

For those who might be confussed by my questions, I'm trying not to be pro or anti-Mormon.

Evangelicals have written a lot about the Jesus of Mormonism vs. the Jesus of the Bible, and I find most (if not all) of their arguments inconclussive.

I'm trying to determine for myself whether there's any real difference (and I thank you all for your patience.)

Edited by inquiringmind

For those who might be confussed by my questions, I'm trying not to be pro or anti-Mormon.

Evangelicals have written a lot about the Jesus of Mormonism vs. the Jesus of the Bible, and I find most (if not all) of their arguments inconclussive.

I'm trying to determine for myself whether there's any real difference (and I thank you all for your patience.)

Anytime.

Glad to help any way I can- and PM me if you like, though I know you are looking for a sampling of opinion on these issues.

It's the same Jesus. It's just that theological traditions make them appear different.

It's the same Jesus. It's just that theological traditions make them appear different.

I find it interesting how we believe that they're worshiping the same Jesus as we are, but they don't.

I am confused about one thing. (Please don't take this as any kind of attack, I'm just very weird.) How do you know enough to ask about, for example, the two Adam theory or the questions you did about Jesus being married and not know that we are born again?

I am confused about one thing. (Please don't take this as any kind of attack, I'm just very weird.) How do you know enough to ask about, for example, the two Adam theory or the questions you did about Jesus being married and not know that we are born again?

I asked this question in the "Born Again" thread, "What is meant by born again?" I think his question is a great question.