A Reference Point

I started a topic, Rumors of Blasphemy.

it can be found in this directory.

Now it was not an argument, but a statements and a question.

It is my soul purpose to come to these forums to discuss doctrines, I'm not here to talk about Japan nuclear spills, and other personal ideas, or relationships.

The Idea was that Mormonism has a false doctrine derived of two quotes, mistranslated.

Please review the topic, and consider whether you believe me or not.

If I am correct perhaps you should look farther into the origin of other Mormon doctrines and the surety that your church has a profit.

This was a simple topic:

am I r am I not wrong.

It is clear to me by the responses I received that there are those you would rather gossip then be informed,

but I know this is not true for everyone if they are given the change to discover what I've written;

perhaps I would get a legitimate response.. Thank you

The thread, Rumors of Blasphemy was locked, so feel inclined or free to reply here if you need to.

It is my soul purpose to come to these forums to discuss doctrines, I'm not here to talk about Japan nuclear spills, and other personal ideas, or relationships.

You need to read the guidelines. This is not the forum for those types of questions. You need to get 25 posts and then you can start asking these types of questions in the main discussion forum, this is the Social side of the board. This thread will likely be locked by the moderators as well so you might as well accept that this is not going to work here and either up your post count (an easy way to do this is to post in the Three Word Story thread at the top of the page or just find a thread that interests you and post there) or give up on this board if you are not patient enough to put some work into it first.

The 25 posts are required in part to determine how committed someone actually is to having a discussion as opposed to just wanting to see their own words in print so to speak. If it's important enough for you to take the time to get 25 posts, then it is more likely to be a serious and thoughtful discussion as opposed to spamish.

If you are not interested in actual discussion but just want to post your own comments for others to read....not the board to do this at.:pardon:

Edited by calmoriah