Hello Everyone

Hello BoMT...

Now you don't think we're going to let you get away with just a "hello" do you? :P

No, how about sharing just a little general info with us about you... what area you live in, LDS?, approx age, family? Whatever you feel comfortable telling on the open board... so we get to know a little about you...

I always kid that I'm TBM, old as Methuselah... widowed, share my life with a pushy 18.3 lb cat named Bob, in a cottage-by-the-sea on the beautiful central Oregon coast.

Welcome... GG

Hello BoMT...

Now you don't think we're going to let you get away with just a "hello" do you? :P

No, how about sharing just a little general info with us about you... what area you live in, LDS?, approx age, family? Whatever you feel comfortable telling on the open board... so we get to know a little about you...

I always kid that I'm TBM, old as Methuselah... widowed, share my life with a pushy 18.3 lb cat named Bob, in a cottage-by-the-sea on the beautiful central Oregon coast.

Welcome... GG

Thank you for the welcome!

Grew up in Utah. Just finished medical school and engaged to be married this April.

Definitely jealous of Bob! A cottage by the sea? Amazing!