LDS bible commentary

UpperDarby

Hey guys I was wondering if there are any good mormon websites that do commentary on the bible? My google searched turned up nothing. I know of a wonderful website (www.josephsmith.com) that gives tremendous comprehensive commentary on the BoM, yet I can't find one for the bible. Thnx for your help.

Hey guys I was wondering if there are any good mormon websites that do commentary on the bible? My google searched turned up nothing. I know of a wonderful website (www.josephsmith.com) that gives tremendous comprehensive commentary on the BoM, yet I can't find one for the bible. Thnx for your help.

For the New Testament, I suggest: http://feastupontheword.org/Site:NTFootnotes. There are PDFs of the text and links to where you can obtain a hard copy (which I have done, and they are nicely bound and presented).

It's a little bit of a derail but it will give the thread a bump.

I am studying early church history at this time. Are there any sites that deal specifically with this? I would especially like to find a printable version of a map showing Joseph Smith's movements throughout his life.

Thanks

Archived