New Pauline Epistle

J Green

Our family has been reading the New Testament together this year, and last night we went through Paul's epistle to Philemon---only my 12-year-old son kept pronouncing it as if he were saying "filet mignon." I asked if he had learned this at the Steak Center and my wife elbowed me in the ribs. I wondered if Paul's fascination with Jewish law might have something to do with the cuts of meat involved. This may lend some real insight into the Jerusalem Conference in Acts 15. Another elbow.

These kind of family moments are priceless.

Cheers.

Our family has been reading the New Testament together this year, and last night we went through Paul's epistle to Philemon---only my 12-year-old son kept pronouncing it as if he were saying "filet mignon." I asked if he had learned this at the Steak Center and my wife elbowed me in the ribs. I wondered if Paul's fascination with Jewish law might have something to do with the cuts of meat involved. This may lend some real insight into the Jerusalem Conference in Acts 15. Another elbow.

These kind of family moments are priceless.

Cheers.

Oh, those puns are just prime.

I'm glad your wife was patient and didn't chuck you out of the room, and instead ribbed your flank.

Shank you,

-Smac

Oh, those puns are just prime.

I'm glad your wife was patient and didn't chuck you out of the room, and instead ribbed your flank.

Shank you,

-Smac

Ha. Now that is classic. Ill take my medium rare. Thank you very much!

Get to the choppah!

Archived