The Nehor Posted 23 hours ago Posted 23 hours ago On 9/18/2026 at 4:12 PM, Stargazer said: No, it wouldn't. But it is virtue signaling to reprimand someone for failing to mention climate change. Which is what he did. He could simply have added a comment stating that the problem described in the OP is due to climate change. That adds to the discussion. But reprimanding Pyreaux for failing to say the proper incantation? Virtue signaling: "See how virtuous I am making sure everyone is thinking about climate change?" But it was likely the very first thing everyone thought of, anyway, simply because it's been done to death. Correction: I wasn’t reprimanding Pyreaux. I was reprimanding the Church leadership for not mentioning climate change in their statement. I apologize for not being clear there.
longview Posted 12 hours ago Posted 12 hours ago 11 hours ago, The Nehor said: Correction: I wasn’t reprimanding Pyreaux. I was reprimanding the Church leadership for not mentioning climate change in their statement. I apologize for not being clear there. The Church does not engage in glow-bull warming hysteria like you do. So enough with the mindless incantations.
The Nehor Posted 6 hours ago Posted 6 hours ago 6 hours ago, longview said: The Church does not engage in glow-bull warming hysteria like you do. So enough with the mindless incantations. “Glow-bull” as an insult? Are you 12?
longview Posted 58 minutes ago Posted 58 minutes ago 5 hours ago, The Nehor said: “Glow-bull” as an insult? Are you 12? Al Gore was plenty insulting.
Recommended Posts