Seriously No Politics ×

Another Crazy Thread From Cdowis

38 minutes ago, hope_for_things said:

Possibly.  Do you have any other theories as to why so many orthodox members seem completely thrilled with the change to a 2 hr block?  I'm merely speculating based on my observations.  If church is so great and so edifying, why would 1 hr less church be something that an orthodox member would cheer?  

Because the new study approach makes the Sunday meetings even more great and edifying, and along with that, our private study, worship and service more great and edifying.

2 hours ago, CV75 said:

I'm only asking questions that I feel are sticking to the subject. Of course you may not feel like answering them, but that is not my intent. I think they would help you understand a few things you seem to be having trouble with. Do you really want me to answer them for you?

Honestly, I’m confused by your questions and it doesn’t seem to me that you are answering my questions sufficiently so it feels like an unequal exchange, which is part of what’s troubling to me.  

17 hours ago, hope_for_things said:

Honestly, I’m confused by your questions and it doesn’t seem to me that you are answering my questions sufficiently so it feels like an unequal exchange, which is part of what’s troubling to me.  

Ask your questions again and I will do my best; if any part of my response seems insufficient, try to point it out specifically.