Jump to content
Seriously No Politics ×

I Toured A Masonic Temple


Recommended Posts

Posted

Call me crazy, but that might be a contributing factor to its decline. I guess if I ever want to become a mason, I should do it at one of the clandestine lodges, so I won't have to violate any oaths to hang out with female masons. Or I could just stick with Ordo Templi Orientis, which has always had full gender equality.

I think the gender factor is one reason, along with the other problems mentioned, like people not caring about the teachings or wanting to put in the work, as well as too much emphasis on the social and not enough on education.

One thing about groups like OTO, AMORC, or Golden Dawn based groups is everyone seems like they are on some kind of mystical path. It's much more than titles by your name or potlucks, although there is a social aspect, everyone is working toward a goal in their life.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...