Popular Post Bernard Gui Posted July 4, 2014 Popular Post Posted July 4, 2014 (edited) The long-awaited LDS Addiction Recovery Program manual for families and friends of addicts has been released!It is a "Mormonized" version of the 12 Steps of recovery, with massive amounts of resources from the scripturesand LDS authorities.We used it in our support group for the first time Wednesday night. The information in and discussion of Principle 1was fabulously helpful.In short, it is wonderful!!If you have a loved one who is addicted, this manual is for you!You can find meetings near you on LDS.org.arp. The new manual is available for study at https://addictionrecovery.lds.org/spouses-and-families/1?lang=eng Even if you do not have a loved one in addiction, this program can be of invaluable help. As Sister Gui says, it is all the things of the Atonement you don't get in Sunday School....the tools to actuallyhave the Atonement become reality in your life. Edited July 4, 2014 by Bernard Gui 5
Antoni Posted July 4, 2014 Posted July 4, 2014 I have found the ARP to be of tremendous support - I look forward to delving into this resource as soon as possible! Light, Love and Peace Antoni 1
Bernard Gui Posted July 4, 2014 Author Posted July 4, 2014 I have found the ARP to be of tremendous support - I look forward to delving into this resource as soon as possible! Light, Love and Peace AntoniIt has been a great blessing to the Gui family and to many, many people who have attended our support group over the past 6 years. God bless!
Recommended Posts