Jump to content
Seriously No Politics ×

Four Daughters And Proud Of Them


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Okay.

So Romney is a Mormon. Hence, you don't like him.

You had to start a thread to parade that?

Regards,

Pahoran

I have to admit to a blank stare and puzzled expression at OP. Oh and a caveman grunt Huh

Edited by ERayR
Posted

Last few Presidents:

Obama : 2 daughters

Bush 43: 2 daughters

Clinton: 1 daughter

Bush 41: 4 sons 2 daughters

Reagan : 2 daughters (1 adopted son)

Carter: 3 sons 1 daughter

Ford: 3 sons 1 daughter

Nixon: 2 daughters

Johnson: 2 daughters

Posted

You really have to reach to be offended by a sarcastic Op Ed.

Posted

I am grateful for the link in the OP and post #5.

Taken together they prove Mormon Superiority.

Which I did not need to have proven but it needs to be set upon a hill for everyone to see.

Just sayin....

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...