Kerry A. Shirts Posted June 28, 2012 Posted June 28, 2012 (edited) Hey when you hit the button "Follow this forum" where does it tell you there have been responses? Email? I don't see any emails saying the forum has new replies..... I can't seem to follow the forums I have marked and keep up with the interesting discussions going on in the subjects I'm interested in. Thanks in advance..... Edited June 28, 2012 by Kerry A. Shirts
TomesD Posted June 28, 2012 Posted June 28, 2012 well, I decided to follow this one to see what would happen...
Calm Posted June 28, 2012 Posted June 28, 2012 And I will add a post to help out since I can't help in any other way having never tried it (I visit here more than I do my email, lol).
Libs Posted June 28, 2012 Posted June 28, 2012 I wondered about that, as well. I've tried to follow threads, but I never get notified of new posts in my email or anywhere. Maybe that function is not working?
KevinG Posted June 28, 2012 Posted June 28, 2012 I followed a forum once and was slapped with a citation for stalking. 1
ERayR Posted June 28, 2012 Posted June 28, 2012 I followed a forum once and was slapped with a citation for stalking.Perv
Recommended Posts