Mormons Leading Nation Wide Food Drive

Glenn Beck, through His private charity, Mercury One, is organization a Nation wide food drive for the Restoring Love Rally this Summer. The drive is targetting certain cities throughout the nation that are struggling and will be providing them with as much food as we can.

Details are here:

http://www.mercuryon...ical-food-drive

Joseph Kerry runs Mercury One for Glenn. He is also LDS. I thought you might want to hear some news about what some Mormons are doing in the community.

This drive is open to all people regardless of political persuasion and faith. Please spread the word to those who know.

And while I know how much Glenn irritates some people, please dont turn this to a political thread. This is a very non-political activity.

I don't usually listen to Beck, but ran across his program scanning radio stations on my way into work this morning. He said they had already collected enough food for 11 tractor trailers, and he was hoping to fill 25 tractor trailers by the time the program was done on 7/28. Not a bad haul so far.

I don't usually listen to Beck, but ran across his program scanning radio stations on my way into work this morning. He said they had already collected enough food for 11 tractor trailers, and he was hoping to fill 25 tractor trailers by the time the program was done on 7/28. Not a bad haul so far.

Considering the fact that yesterday, he was only hoping to get 11 filled by 7/28 and filled them in 1 hr instead, id say its going well so far.:)

Archived