Zakuska Posted March 29, 2012 Posted March 29, 2012 Apparently, Romney is doing much better among Conservative voters (ie The EV Crowd) than we are lead to beleive by the Media.http://www.washingto...uK8iS_blog.htmlMaybe his Mormonism isn't such an important factor as we thought?Penny for your thoughts.Additionally: While watching news reports today I ran across a video, If pushed I'll have to find it again, of Democrats voting in the republican race for Newt G. because they wanted him to win because he's the easiest target for Obama to beat.But lets stick with how Romneys Mormonism doesn't seem to be deturing the very conservative voters from voting for him.
Pahoran Posted March 30, 2012 Posted March 30, 2012 Apparently, Romney is doing much better among Conservative voters (ie The EV Crowd) than we are lead to beleive by the Media.http://www.washingto...uK8iS_blog.htmlMaybe his Mormonism isn't such an important factor as we thought?Penny for your thoughts.Additionally: While watching news reports today I ran across a video, If pushed I'll have to find it again, of Democrats voting in the republican race for Newt G. because they wanted him to win because he's the easiest target for Obama to beat.I'd heard it was Sanctimonious Santorum who was encouraging Democrats to vote for him so that Obama wouldn't have to face Romney in November.It's occurred to me that that would be a pretty good campaign slogan for mitt.But lets stick with how Romneys Mormonism doesn't seem to be deturing the very conservative voters from voting for him.Indeed. The article certainly challenges that. However, what it doesn't address is the extent to which the "EV factor" plays into it. How many of them would (in the perhaps unintentionally ironic words of one EV pundit) rather have someone who shares their beliefs than a good moral person?Regards,Pahoran
Stargazer Posted March 30, 2012 Posted March 30, 2012 Apparently, Romney is doing much better among Conservative voters (ie The EV Crowd) than we are lead to beleive by the Media.http://www.washingto...uK8iS_blog.htmlMaybe his Mormonism isn't such an important factor as we thought?Penny for your thoughts.Additionally: While watching news reports today I ran across a video, If pushed I'll have to find it again, of Democrats voting in the republican race for Newt G. because they wanted him to win because he's the easiest target for Obama to beat.But lets stick with how Romneys Mormonism doesn't seem to be deturing the very conservative voters from voting for him.Well, gee, wasn't that one aspect of my very own thread? What's wrong, can't participate in MY thread and have to start your own? <sniff>I kid.
thesometimesaint Posted March 30, 2012 Posted March 30, 2012 While I believe that it is more about socio-economic class(billionaires funding millionairs to run), religion has always played a supporting role in American politics.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.