Navigating The Lds Scriptures On A Kindle

Risingtide

I've been frustrated in using the Kindle for scripture study. It's great to read a book straight through, but navigating between the different books and chapters in our scriptures has been very frustrating. Maybe someone here has some tips and I can stay with Kindle. I've been thinking of buying a Fire, but this navigation problem has me thinking I Pad. I know a number of people in my ward who love the I Pad for scripture study as well as other activities.

I've been frustrated in using the Kindle for scripture study. It's great to read a book straight through, but navigating between the different books and chapters in our scriptures has been very frustrating. Maybe someone here has some tips and I can stay with Kindle. I've been thinking of buying a Fire, but this navigation problem has me thinking I Pad. I know a number of people in my ward who love the I Pad for scripture study as well as other activities.

The format that Kindle uses to access the scriptures is very clumsy. I have LDSScriptures.com has a very usable program that can be accessed using Android based programs or on IPad. I notice that it can used on the new Kindle Fire. Cheaper and still good.