Letter From The First Presidency...To Be Read In Sacrament

You know those letters that get read in sacrament, from the First Presidency. i.e. we usually get one at election time reminding us to vote and participate and the church reiterating it does not take any position blah blah blah....

Does the church have a website that houses all those letters as a recourse to inquire for members or media? What do we do if we want to look at one say 3 years ago?

I know years ago when i was a clerk I filed them in a binder, we had a couple situations where a member of the Bishopric needed to access one from years ago.

Is there a website?

You know those letters that get read in sacrament, from the First Presidency. i.e. we usually get one at election time reminding us to vote and participate and the church reiterating it does not take any position blah blah blah....

Does the church have a website that houses all those letters as a recourse to inquire for members or media? What do we do if we want to look at one say 3 years ago?

I know years ago when i was a clerk I filed them in a binder, we had a couple situations where a member of the Bishopric needed to access one from years ago.

Is there a website?

Most of those letters are addendums to the CHI and are incorporated in the CHI when it is updated. Some, like the letter on political activity are remphasized at appropriate times. As the CHI was updated and reissued last year it is most likley that if you ask your Bishop he can find the information in the current CHI.

I don't think the letters are kept anywhere online as I do believe they aren't all distributed Church wide. I know that some letters are regional or only read in the US. I have seen quite a few threads on here about letters read over the pulpit that we never get read in my ward and some that do, but the timing is 6 months later. I am fairly certain this is not because my Bishop is late in reading it, but rather the First Presidency doesn't send them out unless there is a need.