BYU WINS!!! CHurch is TRUE!!!!

urroner

I got so frustrated at the beginning of the first half because BYU was clearly outplaying Wofford but not making their points when they'd shoot. My blood pressure was spiking so I had to call my sister who lives 2500 miles away (we talk several times a week) and vent. If the fellows had made those early shots, the score would have been much higher for BYU. Even Jimmer wasn't playing to his capacity (of course he was being covered sometimes by two opponents). Well, they finally got going during the second half and were able to pull ahead thank goodness. I looove the Cougars.

GG

I'm afraid the church will be true for only forty more hours.

Agree, Gonzaga looked fantastic last night and I have to think that they will be triple-teaming Jimmer....plus they have a pretty good 7 footer.

With Davies in the lineup, I would have had BYU in the Elite 8, maybe the Final 4 considering their rather weak bracket. Without an inside presence like Davies, I have BYU losing this weekend to Gonzaga.

I thought the "holy war" was between BYU vs. Notre Dame, or BYU vs. TCU. I seem to recall BYU losing, which didn't make the other guy's church true, it just meant that BYU was being tested or humbled, but still remained true....It _just_ can't _help_ but _be true_!!! :t

I thought the "holy war" was between BYU vs. Notre Dame, or BYU vs. TCU. I seem to recall BYU losing, which didn't make the other guy's church true, it just meant that BYU was being tested or humbled, but still remained true....It _just_ can't _help_ but _be true_!!! :t

Gonzaga is a Catholic University here in my great state of Washington.

Agree, Gonzaga looked fantastic last night and I have to think that they will be triple-teaming Jimmer....plus they have a pretty good 7 footer.

With Davies in the lineup, I would have had BYU in the Elite 8, maybe the Final 4 considering their rather weak bracket. Without an inside presence like Davies, I have BYU losing this weekend to Gonzaga.

They haven't looked formidable since the Davies suspension. Jimmer was awesome against New Mexico in the MWC tourney (and I was lucky enough to be at the game ten rows up from the court), but BYU just ain't the same. Abuou, Emery, Rogers and Hartsock need to get really hot from the three point line for BYU to advance.

They haven't looked formidable since the Davies suspension. Jimmer was awesome against New Mexico in the MWC tourney (and I was lucky enough to be at the game ten rows up from the court), but BYU just ain't the same. Abuou, Emery, Rogers and Hartsock need to get really hot from the three point line for BYU to advance.

I think that's the only way BYU advances....they need to be scorching from behind the arc against Gonzaga.

I have BYU losing against the Zags in my bracket, but I also had Louisville going to the Final Four, so what the heck do I know about this tournament

I think that's the only way BYU advances....they need to be scorching from behind the arc against Gonzaga.

I have BYU losing against the Zags in my bracket, but I also had Louisville going to the Final Four, so what the heck do I know about this tournament

Since the Zags are also in my previous radius of dominion....they can't lose.

I'm actually not quite sure how it reflects on me....for my local teams to be better than yours, but for some reason it does.

This is intended as light-hearted. :P

WOO HOO!! I knew the Church was true!

Seriously, tonight's game against Gonzaga was great... the Cougars really started to click in the 2nd half, and they just pulled away steadily. 89 to 67!!

BYU will face Florida again... they played them last year and I think BYU won in overtime, or am I mistaken? Nevertheless, it will be a very difficult game...

GG

Archived