Seriously No Politics ×

Technical issue

inquiringmind

What does it mean when you try to send a member a pm, and you get a pop up that says the member "cannot receive any new messages"?

Are they no longer here, have they been baned, are they not interested in receiving massages from you, or is their mail box just filled (and how many unread messages would it take to fill your mail box)?

What does it mean when you try to send a member a pm, and you get a pop up that says the member "cannot receive any new messages"?

Are they no longer here, have they been baned, are they not interested in receiving massages from you, or is their mail box just filled (and how many unread messages would it take to fill your mail box)?

I can't answer your question but on the humorous side, some people might be a little hesitant to accept a "massage" without at least doing lunch first.........:P

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.............

I befriended CV75 and noted something in the message said he couldn't participate in replying.

I was amused when CV75 after befriending me that I couldn't participate in replying to his message either.

Some minor bug I suspect.

All of this talk about befriending and massages has me strangely ... excited! :P;)

Archived