Seriously No Politics ×

The Fall of Adam

Cold Steel

I suppose most who are interested in this thread are aware of the other currently running on symbolism, but this post is really germane to this discussion:

Here you have the spiral serpents, male-female, compass and square,(in the figures hands) sun moon stars, circles triangles and squares- about every creation symbolic reference you can come up with in one place-- and in China

Boy that Joseph Smith was pretty good at making this stuff up wasn't he, considering his extensive education and all. He must have gotten it all from wikipedia.

The Astana tombs are very interesting because they are on the famous Silk Road in China and within an area that was heavily populated by early Caucasians from Europe which brought with them much of their cultures and beliefs. I think they represent an early proto-Indo-European culture. If you look at the people living there today they look more western than Chinese.

The Astana tombs are very interesting because they are on the famous Silk Road in China and within an area that was heavily populated by early Caucasians from Europe which brought with them much of their cultures and beliefs. I think they represent an early proto-Indo-European culture. If you look at the people living there today they look more western than Chinese.

Thanks. Fascinating stuff!

Archived