Queen of the West Posted Saturday at 07:39 PM Posted Saturday at 07:39 PM I believe you. I will follow with time. I will bring an offering. Im here for you. I hold the shared sceptur of Shilow. We must speak.
Pyreaux Posted Saturday at 08:51 PM Posted Saturday at 08:51 PM You seem to be suffering from a personal delusion. The President of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is sustained as the sole prophet, seer, and revelator of the Church. The Church does not recognize random internet self-proclaimed prophets, nor do its members post open letters to anonymous figures on public message boards waiting to "follow with time." I assume you are referring to Genesis 49:10 "The scepter shall not depart from Judah... until Shiloh come", which is traditionally interpret as a messianic prophecy. But fringe groups and self-appointed mystics latch onto biblical buzzwords to construct their own private mythology. It could be a troll testing how long moderators let their content stay up before taking it down. We tend to see a steady trickle of these kinds of drive-by posts and wonder if it's a bot, a prank, or someone genuinely needing offline help. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now