Popular Post Kenngo1969 Posted April 6 Popular Post Posted April 6 (edited) Is a joke appropriate for Easter? Well, perhaps, while seldom have I considered myself especially intrepid, I'm about to prove the old adage about fools rushing in where angels fear to tread. Joseph of Arimathea's friends were beside themselves. "Dude!" they said. "Is it really true that you gave up that expensive mausoleum just so that some crazy, anonymous itinerant preacher who was crucified by the Romans could be buried in it?" "Guys, relax!" Joseph said. "I'm not worried! He said he just needed to borrow it for the weekend!" Happy Easter, Everyone. [Thanks. I'll be here all week. Try the chicken! It's delicious!] Edited April 6 by Kenngo1969 7
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now