Jump to content
Seriously No Politics ×

Navidad

Contributor
  • Posts

    3,869
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Navidad

  1. I would like Elder Eyring. He has roots in the Mexican Colonies!
  2. Oh well, I am 76, so I guess that leaves me out! Just kidding, no disrespect intended.
  3. As a non-member I should not opine, but that has never stopped me. I vote for a counselor Elder Snow, former first seventy and church historian. He is a wonderfully Godly man and it is about time a historian gets recognized for their vital work. Besides if you understand the history of the Church, then you understand how it's doctrine has developed and morphed over the years. They are inter-connected. Oh, and I always thought he looked like a leader of the Church, whatever that means. Elder Snow, former Church historian for counselor!
×
×
  • Create New...