Seriously No Politics ×

Temple Blueprints By The Temple Institute

oMtonic

The Sanhedrin Chamber of Hewn Stone

I am not sure if this has been previously posted, but the Temple Institute has posted some blueprints and a virtual tour video of this portion of their vision for the temple in Jerusalem.

Here is the first paragraph of text from the page:

In his recent USA speaking engagement tour, (January 2011), Rabbi Chaim Richman of the Temple Institute revealed to the public for the very first time detailed construction plans for the Chamber of Hewn Stone: the seat of the Great Sanhedrin which is a central component of the Holy Temple complex on the Temple Mount. These complete and highly intricate plans constitute the first stage of an historical undertaking of the Temple Institute: the drafting of blueprints for the entire Holy Temple complex. These plans, drawn up by a top Israeli architectural firm hired by the Temple Institute, take into account the specific requirements of the Sanhedrin assembly hall, known historically as the Chamber of Hewn Stone. At the same time these plans incorporate modern technological infrastructure necessary to a twenty-first century facility: this includes internet ports, wireless communications systems, computer data storage, elevators, air conditioning and underground parking. All these modern amenities, and many more, have been integrated into the Sanhedrin structure without compromising the integrity of the great assembly's physical or spiritual character.

Anyone else find this to be of interest?

I wonder if any of the Christian supporters of Israel remember who the Sanhedrin were, and how they treated Christ.

Just what they Middle East needs - religious barbarians fighting over a rock so they can claim their invisible friend is better than the others'. Anyone else think this is so far below anything a God would be worried about? As if a loving parent would watch his children fight in a sandpit over who gets to give the father's day present. Ludicrous, human, waste of time and money.

I wonder if any of the Christian supporters of Israel remember who the Sanhedrin were, and how they treated Christ.

Just what they Middle East needs - religious barbarians fighting over a rock so they can claim their invisible friend is better than the others'. Anyone else think this is so far below anything a God would be worried about? As if a loving parent would watch his children fight in a sandpit over who gets to give the father's day present. Ludicrous, human, waste of time and money.

TY Ozproof, your response reminds me very much of the Obama Birth Control method.

Two ladies were talking and one mentioned that she was pregnant.

"What?? Does your husband know yet? I thought you guys were doing something to prevent that."

"Yeah, we were. We were practicing the Obama Method."

"What is that?"

"All stimulus and no results."

No, what we really need are self-righteous posters spouting the above-quoted drivel. Ludicrous waste indeed.

Archived