SeattleGrunge Posted November 22, 2010 Posted November 22, 2010 I just . Pretty amazing. I wish his information was more readily available and understood by the general church membership. I really like his idea of the errors in Fundamentalist Thinking. I'm not sure if he frequents here or not, but if so, GREAT WORK!
kolipoki09 Posted November 22, 2010 Posted November 22, 2010 I just watched the videos. Pretty amazing. I wish his information was more readily available and understood by the general church membership. I really like his idea of the errors in Fundamentalist Thinking. I'm not sure if he frequents here or not, but if so, GREAT WORK! Mike does in fact post here, though I don't know how often. I believe he cited a post or two from here as an example of some of the objections people sometimes raise to LDS apologetics in general. If you don't have it already, I would recommend his book on the subject as well. FAIR has some great videos. I think their review of the Bible vs. Book of Mormon DVD changed my entire perspective on how I view my faith and what I can do with it. And more importantly, it helped me ask one of those all too important questions. Who the heck is Kerry Shirts?
LifeOnaPlate Posted November 22, 2010 Posted November 22, 2010 Ash's SFS is a great resource, yo. FAIR has some great videos. I think their review of the Bible vs. Book of Mormon DVD changed my entire perspective on how I view my faith and what I can do with it.Rumor has it FAIR's new podcast is pretty freaking sweet too.
SeattleGrunge Posted November 22, 2010 Author Posted November 22, 2010 I second that, I really enjoyed the Bushman interview.
thesometimesaint Posted November 23, 2010 Posted November 23, 2010 kolipoki09:http://www.backyardprofessor.com/
volgadon Posted November 23, 2010 Posted November 23, 2010 kolipoki09:http://www.backyardprofessor.com/TSS, they know each other personally. Kolipoki was joking.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.