For those some inclined and interested...

Ron Beron

After the recent FAIR Conference I took a major side trip over to San Francisco where my ostensible purpose was to visit their public library. Why? If you obtain a library card from them (which MUST be done in person) then you can get off site references to the max. The cost is free to California residents and $10 for those living outside California. Some of the material that can be accessed is...

• [*]
Academic OneFile | (Gale)[*]Academic Search Complete | (Ebsco)[*][*]Ancestry Library Edition[*]BookBrowseDiscover new books based on your interests and previous favorite reads. Find reviews, author bios and interviews, subscribe to newsletters related to books and authors and get tips on starting your own book club. There are also direct links into the library

After the recent FAIR Conference I took a major side trip over to San Francisco where my ostensible purpose was to visit their public library. Why? If you obtain a library card from them (which MUST be done in person) then you can get off site references to the max. The cost is free to California residents and $10 for those living outside California. Some of the material that can be accessed is...

• [*]
Academic OneFile | (Gale)[*]Academic Search Complete | (Ebsco)[*][*]Ancestry Library Edition[*]BookBrowseDiscover new books based on your interests and previous favorite reads. Find reviews, author bios and interviews, subscribe to newsletters related to books and authors and get tips on starting your own book club. There are also direct links into the library

If you want to start a thread like this, please provide a barcode and pin number please...

;)

Big UP!

Lamanite

Not after going 2100 miles to get it. Learning requires discipline and discipline requires pain.:P

Archived