The Pearl Of Great Price Lecture Series

Olavarria

:P dont you love how they dont want to talk about what the sensen BoB really is <_<

I am working through all episodes right now -- I am finding a very distinct view among all participants that - at the time this was recorded(1998) the "Missing Scroll" theory was the most plausible and easiest to understand and defend.

then much(3+ hours) of the discussion is an attempt to link the BoB text, the facsimiles, and the BoA text.. directly to the underlying doctrines contained in the BoA..

Yes it is all very interesting, but reviewing latest MA&D BoA apologetic approach, is the "Missing Scroll" is the one of least likely to a valid.. because BYU still publishes this lecture/conversation series, is that the "official" position of the Church ?? or does the Church even have an "official" position anymore?? :unsure:

Her Amun:

I love your podcasts on the Kabbalah, Zohar, early Christian marriage concepts Holy of Holies as Bridal Chamber stuff.

They are truly delightful for me to research and then gab about....... I have more in the works. Right now though its onto the Trinity and the Mormon concept of God supposedly proving we ain't Christians. Oh buhruther! :P

Yes it is all very interesting, but reviewing latest MA&D BoA apologetic approach, is the "Missing Scroll" is the one of least likely to a valid.. because BYU still publishes this lecture/conversation series, is that the "official" position of the Church ?? or does the Church even have an "official" position anymore?? :P

The official position of the church on the BOA manuscript and translation is identical to the official position on BOM geography.

Archived