New Podcast: History, Development & Implications Of The Nicene Creed

e=mc2

Here is my newest podcast on the History, development and significance of the Nicene Creed (and other synods) because a very good friend of mine has asked me to work on this topic. It's a very interesting and large topic, so it will be a series, because I am working on it from the Church Fathers themselves, that is, once I make it through some great secondary sources.....

Oh and, I have consistently been keeping them between 38-45 minutes, that way they are manageable........

http://backyardprofessor.typepad.com/the_backyard_professor/

Best,

Kerry

I was going to ask the same thing. What secondary sources have you found most helpful?

Rhino, you should know better than to ask Lord "It's must be spring here in AyDeeeeeeHoe, it got up to -40 degrees yesterday" Kerry that question. He's one of those psuedo-scholar Mormon hacks who make up there own source, primary, secondary, terciary,..... or he just bows down at the altar of the mystical Donut God and parrots whatever the DG says without questioning. :P:unsure:<_<

Bumbling onto the scene.......... full of ignorance, and free spirit naivete........

Hey guys and gals....... the secondary sources I use for my podcasts on this Nicene Creed thingy are those I mentioned in my podcast. I give full documentation and publication info therein...... hope that helps. If you really must insist I post them in writing, I certainly will.

Best,

Kerry

Hey guys and gals....... the secondary sources I use for my podcasts on this Nicene Creed thingy are those I mentioned in my podcast. I give full documentation and publication info therein...... hope that helps. If you really must insist I post them in writing, I certainly will.

Does one have to have an iPod to get a podcast? I must confess I'm not even sure what those are. Yeah, I know, "Get with the times, Gramps!"

Does one have to have an iPod to get a podcast? I must confess I'm not even sure what those are. Yeah, I know, "Get with the times, Gramps!"

No, you don't need an ipod to listen to a podcast. Kerry's podcasts are just MP3s meaning all that you need to do is click on the links on Kerry's website and enjoy <_< Windows Media Player will play MP3s just fine!!!

Peace and Grace

Bro. Edmondson

PS you can also right click the links and save the MP3s to your computer so that you could share them with your friends :P

Rhino, I listen to Kerry's podcats on the internet. I can't figure out how to dowload them sadly, but all computers come with auto-players. When I took a chunk out of my eye a month ago and had to lay with my eyes closed for days on end, I listened to quite a few of them. :P

Hi Jersey Girl,

O.K., I fumbled the ball on that discussion. I shall try and pick it back up as I can. I unfortunately got wrangled into helping mend the fence at the girls scout camp so the cows don't come in and poopsie all over the ground. I guess cow pies ain't exactly the back to nature thingy they were thinking about....... :P

Hi Jersey Girl,

O.K., I fumbled the ball on that discussion. I shall try and pick it back up as I can. I unfortunately got wrangled into helping mend the fence at the girls scout camp so the cows don't come in and poopsie all over the ground. I guess cow pies ain't exactly the back to nature thingy they were thinking about....... <_<

Yeah yeah, sure sure. Cows come home. Uh huh.

Jersey Girl

:unsure:

(Edited to add this :P Just cause it's too darn cute not to try it out!)

Here is my newest podcast on the History, development and significance of the Nicene Creed (and other synods) because a very good friend of mine has asked me to work on this topic. It's a very interesting and large topic, so it will be a series, because I am working on it from the Church Fathers themselves, that is, once I make it through some great secondary sources.....

Oh and, I have consistently been keeping them between 38-45 minutes, that way they are manageable........

http://backyardprofessor.typepad.com/the_backyard_professor/

Best,

Kerry

Any chance this series will be available in print?

Podcasts put into print? Well, hmmmmmm........ I probably could wing it.... Shall we have a show of hands? All in favor of this series of podcasts being put into print, signify it by the uplifted keyboard......... all opposed by the same sign please.........

:P

Matthew, I am deeply sorry to hear about your eye accident........ I hope its not too serious......... I am very grateful my podcasts could be of some comfort, entertainment, help, whatever, for you in your long hours of being eyeless......... that makes me feel good all over. I shall continue producing them as I can til the day I exit north outta here. Who knows, I may even come back from the dead and do podcasts directly into brains! :P

My gracious, good, and noble Lord, Urroner........ Oh how thou dost spin tales of woe, when they should be tales of snow! We just had more two weeks ago here in AY-DEE-HOE...... but this last week was a real beauty! WOO HOO! Now then, since thou resortest to smart alec-ness, thou hast to write up a 44 page report on the podcast and submit it with full bibliography no later than Sunday. That's right "space" cowboy, yous gots 2 whole days....... get ta typin........

Lord "the honorable, magnificent, and but obviously of course, as seen by one and all, the proudest to be most humble, ever your servant" Kerry

Archived