Seriously No Politics ×

What Distinguishes The Evangelical Witness Vs. Lds Testimony

Vance,

You wrote:

Bump.

It appears that Bowman has fled the scene without answering the questions or acknowledging the blatant errors on his web site.

I am not really surprised by it.

I am not surprised that you would again make such a ridiculous statement as that I have "fled the scene" because a few days passed without your accusations being answered.

I just responded to one of your poorly researched accusations that you presented here and then repeated on another thread.

I am not surprised that you would again make such a ridiculous statement as that I have "fled the scene" because a few days passed without your accusations being answered.

They are very simple question. Does it take you days to formulate an answer?

I just responded to one of your poorly researched accusations that you presented here and then repeated on another thread.

You "just" responded? Pray tell, "just" where did you respond? Could you "just" point to the post in this thread?

Vance,

You wrote:

Ridiculous. I do have other things to do. Once again, you illustrate why I usually ignore your posts.

Yet you had time to compose a lengthy series of questions for us.

It is very easy to conclude that you are avoiding these simple questions because the (honest) answer to them would reveal that you never met the requirements of Moroni's promise.

Vance,

I am not obliged to order my activities according to your priorities. Nor am I obliged to submit to unending interrogation from someone who has treated me with disrespect from the very beginning of my participation in this forum.

I have no problem agreeing that I did not meet your interpretation of the requirements of Moroni's promise. No matter what I say, you will try to find some loophole or qualification to those requirements to invalidate my experience. I therefore see no point in continuing this discussion.

Yet you had time to compose a lengthy series of questions for us.

It is very easy to conclude that you are avoiding these simple questions because the (honest) answer to them would reveal that you never met the requirements of Moroni's promise.

Vance,

I am not obliged to order my activities according to your priorities. Nor am I obliged to submit to unending interrogation from someone who has treated me with disrespect from the very beginning of my participation in this forum.

I have no problem agreeing that I did not meet your interpretation of the requirements of Moroni's promise. No matter what I say, you will try to find some loophole or qualification to those requirements to invalidate my experience. I therefore see no point in continuing this discussion.

1) You haven't read it cover to cover, you know, "these things".

2) As has been pointed out, you did not have real intent.

So, NO! You didn't met the requirements as you were trying to imply here,

Vance,

You are wrong on both counts, and therefore wrong in your conclusion.

I notice that you are still avoiding the questions.

Did you read the Book of Mormon cover to cover, with a sincere heart, with real intent, before or after you began your anti-Mormon activities?

Vance,

No, I've answered several of your questions on this subject, and at every step of the way you have not only asked more questions but you have repeatedly challenged my sincerity and honesty. I will therefore answer no more questions from you on this subject. Further repetition of the same questions, or any further questioning of my character, sincerity, honesty, or intention, will be reported as harassment.

Edited by Rob Bowman